Diesenhaus BTC is headquartered in Tel-Aviv, has 40 branches in Israel and employs more than 500 people. Diesenhaus BTC was established in 2001.
Diesenhaus-BTC is a market leader in the corporate travel industry. Diesenhaus-BTC is the exclusive representative in Israel of BCD TRAVEL operating worldwide at more than 100 countries in five continents.
Prior to implementing IT Care Center, Diesenhaus was working with Freshdesk and customer questions/incidents/requests came through phone calls or e-mails. The support team had to manually route and categorize those tickets.
- There was no SLA management and measurement
- There was no support in a full-service process
- There was no distinction between incidents, questions and requests
- There was no analysis of the performance through an organized reporting mechanism
Diesenhaus was searching for a dynamic, flexible and easy to use solution with an opportunity for cost saving.
The IT Care Center was launched in January 2018.
IT Care Center was configured to support incident management, catalog requests (forms and workflows) including analytics, mail notifications, SSO and LDAP synchronization.
An end user self-service portal was launched, so end users could start logging their tickets via the portal. This automatically creates a ticket and routes it to the right IT team and saves manual work from the IT teams.
IT Care Center provided Diesenhaus with a cost-effective, flexible, and customizable solution. Its user-friendly interface has enabled ease of use for agents as well as their end users.
- IT Care Center is now used by the entire organization as a single platform for submitting, tracking and analyzing tickets within the organization
- IT teams have their own view and work boards for supporting employees and ensuring they meet their SLA
- Diesenhaus is now able to measure and improve its IT efficiency
- HR process for onboarding is now automated
- IT operational costs are now reduced
Avi Krudo, Diesnhaus’ CIO says: “IT Care Center has worked with us as a partner to build, implement and evolve a solution that matches our vision for customer experience”
The IT staff is building FAQs into the portal, expanding IT automations using the Service Catalog Management. The team also plans to implement Asset Management to record laptops, desktops and servers.